Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, August 8, 2011

Project Re-Style #31 Wrapped Bracelets

Happy Monday Everyone!  
My Re-Style this week is going to be pretty different-jewelry.  A wrapped bracelet out of a fan chain.   I am  jumping into new waters this week by doing a video to show you how I made it. This is a trial run in my video making.  I hope it is easy to follow and that after you watch it you can make your own wrapped  bracelets!
These bracelets can also be made with rhinestones, and silver bead chain.
 as seen on Honestly WTF and I Spy DIY



 Tutorial
Things You Need
1. Leather cord 
2. I used braiding cord
3. Scissors
4. Pliers
5. Rhinestones
6. Fan chain
7. Silver bead chain
I had just a little trouble uploading the video so it is rendered in a lower quality.  
When I get home I am going to up load it in HD.
This is my first real video-kind of scary!

As always  all the details about Project Re-Style will be at the end of the post.
If you have any questions,
Please Email me.
Wobisobi@gmail.com




31 down 21 to go

Click on the picture for all the details about
Project Re-Style.
Have a Marvelous Day!
<3

10 comments:

  1. What a fab post.. Love this.. Thanks for sharing, lovely blog..:) I found you at "motivate-me-monday" blog hop, officially following ya.. Hope you can stop by my blog sometime.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com .. Ciao :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Anne.
    I am Jacob. Renee's son.
    Nice to finally meet you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Love them! I saw this the other day and I rushed out and bought all the materials needed for this and hope to do it this weekend! I couldn't find the rhinestion chain tho.

    I hope mine turn out as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Looks like you had a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like what you did with that wrapped bracelet... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to learn how to make those! Also need to carve time to learn that technique! Hehe! xox

    -Wynn
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea!! bracelets look fantastic.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - these are so much fun!! I want an armful of these too!!! I am pinning these to make later! Thanks girl for linking up this week! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    xoxo

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!