Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday's with Sailor Sam

Sam has been on a little break from  my every snapping camera lens.  But this week he is back and wanting to share is last couple of weeks with all of you.. Enjoy.. 
Happy Sunday.!

 Every morning Sailor Sam and I  start our day off with a perfect cup of coffee.

Sailor Sam Say's ^



 Sam became good Friends with  kitty, who sits on my desk. 
They look like they are up to something sneaky.


  Sailor Sam wants to know....... the above question..


Sailor Sam enjoyed his first BLT,
"This Sandwich is amazing!"  he said. 



 Of coarse we had to go to the movies.
We saw "Prometheus"* Scary*
" That guy looks familiar." Sailor Sam said to Max.


" Brave" 
Funny, Sweet and Beautiful....



and "  The Amazing Spiderman" 
Exciting, fast and simply amazing...



 Sailor Sam encountered his first toad.  
Sadly it did not turn into a prince..




 Sam and I  have a special love for this beautiful tree.
 The Crepe Myrtle.



Sailor Sam has sort of adopted a new beautiful kitty,
 appropriately  named "Mr. Grey".


And after a very long day Sam and Max passed out two seconds
after placing their heads upon their pillow. *I can relate*
"Good Night Sailor Sam, Max and Pooky."

Lots of <3,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww Sailor Sam returns!!! I love the picture next to your Honest Tea cap...it's a good quote for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he was on a little vacation!!:) I am glad he is back too. Thanks
      Jamillah <3 U

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!