Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Warm Banana Bowl.


 I hope all of you are having a wonderful, relaxing Sunday.
This Warm Banana Bowl is something I have been eating lately for my first meal. I hesitate to call it breakfast because I don't usually eat until around 11am- 12pm  for my first meal.  I know lots of people say you need to eat earlier but I just can not do it.  As long as I can remember I have never been able to eat earlier than that and it works for me so that is what I do. 

 I have replaced my oatmeal with this for the time being because I am watching my carbs pretty closely ( Fruit carbs are an exception.)   It's is warm and nutty with a tropical twist. On this particular day I added some  brie cheese I discovered which adds just a touch of a creamy flavor to off set all the sweet, sort of like a little cream or milk but even better. I am sure there are lots of other things you could add to this bowl like cranberries,
 sunflower seeds and shredded coconut, the possibilities are endless.

This banana bowl is really quick and easy,  great for that crisp 
Fall morning when you want something more than just  cold cereal.

Ingredients

One Banana sliced
Handful of Almonds chopped lightly
1 Cup of Pineapple
1/2 Tbs of butter
1/2 Tbs of Coconut oil
A Few Slices of Petite Creme Brie Cheese
 Heat the butter and coconut oil on medium heat.
 Saute the pineapple until slightly brown.
 Add the nuts and heat through.
 Add the bananas
 Saute until the bananas are golden brown,  but not too long or they will get too mushy.
 Place all of this yummy-ness in a bowl and slice a few pieces Brie cheese and place on top. The cheese melts into the bananas and I am telling you it is delicious.
Then enjoy.
This is my new favorite for now.
Have a Beautiful Day!
<3,
Anne
For a daily dose you can follow me on 
And if you are a Pinterest Addict like me 
you can also follow me there.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Anne, I have been wanting to try this, so off to the store today! Have a Blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome Mary! you have a Blessed Day as well!

      Delete
  2. Anne, this looks so yummy. Thanks Pat S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds yummy, but I wonder what could I add instead of pineapple (not a fan of it)? I am really curious about brie, I always eat it with something errr, salty? I want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe some blueberries or blackberries and a little coconut flakes.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!