Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Pink Flag Garland: DIY


 Hey everyone I just finished my Studio / Office and I could not be more thrilled. This is a new space just for me to create and to do more videos in and I am loving it so much all ready.  Sometimes I just go in there to sit and think and I just can't believe how very lucky I am. I am also experimenting on a few makeup videos, something that came out of always searching the internet for Makeup videos that is focused on the over Forty team.
Something else that is happening this week is I just started the Skinny Shake Challenge ( Info on all of that at Skinnyco.com.  Great tasting and it gave me such an energy boost today. Something I really needed. But I will post more about that later. Feel free to follow me on Instagram, Snapchat or my Facebook page if you would like to see the daily shake I create and also to see if it helps me shave off a few pounds.



Now back to the DIY.  This DIY was created because I am always looking to make fun things for Valentine's day and  I thought that I could  create this cute little pink flag garland for my new room just pink enough to pass for a Valentine's day decoration but something I  could I could use  past that holiday. This project is really easy and it only took me about an hour from start to finish. So if you are looking for a fun, quick project, this is it.

I can not wait to post the room makeover so all of you can see my new pink room
Have a Fantastic Weekend.
Lots of Love.
A



Things you need.

 
  • 8 Strips of Material
  • Scissors
  • Jute or Ribbon
  • Sewing Machine.
  •  Cut the material 3inches wide by 6 inches long.
  •  Fold the material in half
  • Fold the material in half again.
  • Cut a slanted line toward the fold.
  •  Sew

  •  Cut a piece of Jute or Ribbon about 3 feet long.

  •  Thread the little flags  onto the jute.
  •  Tie a slip knot at both ends of the jute.
  •  Hang wherever you would like.





Here is a little sneak peak of the corner of my office, more to come later.

Here is another one I did  with  a few hearts in between.
Bye for now.
<3
A


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your work! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!